Notch Dryad is a hollow braid polyester rope that takes the place of steel cabling, offering much lighter weight, quick installation, and adjustability. This strong, long-lasting, UV resistant rope is easy to splice and is almost undetectable from the ground once installed do to the exclusive camouflage coloring, and is non-invasive because setting it up does not involve drilling into a tree.
|Diameter||Weight (per 100ft)||Average Tensile Strength|
- High strength dynamic cabling
- 24 Strand hollow braid polyester rope without a core
- Flatness of rope keeps it from biting into a tree
- Easy to splice
- Superb knot holding ability
- Lighter and easier to use than steel support lines
- Abrasion resistant
- Low stretch
Two tucks separated by 6 picks, followed by a straight bury of 1 fid length. Tie a stopper knot after the bury exits.