A new configuration of rigging thimble that allows you to add friction at the rigging point or run two lines separately. Running your rigging line through more than one hole of the Triple Thimble reduces forces on the rigging point and makes it easier to control the load, all without introducing any rope-on-rope friction.
- Dimensions: 5.625" x 5.375" x 1.375"
- No rope-on-rope friction on running rigging lines
- Use it as an anchor for multiple rigging lines simultaneously
- Add a second sling through one of the holes to create a floating anchor point
- Deeper rope groove than other rigging thimbles for extra-secure anchoring
Note: The Notch Triple Thimble should be spliced tightly on its anchor sling so it cannot come out when loaded.