Introducing the WORLD’S FIRST Safety Helmet with the MIPS Cradle. The Nexus Extreme Mips combines a low friction layer that allows the head to move inside the helmet (10mm – 15mm relative motion in all directions) which can redirect the harmful rotational motion otherwise transferred to the head. This technology is very popular and has been used in action sports for years. Approved to: EN12492/ANSI/ISEA Class C, AS/NZS 1801
- World’s First Safety Helmet with the Mips Cradle.
- Exceeding standards and transferring less shock for improved impact and penetration protection.
- Premium Grade ABS provides high performance and optimal strength to weight ratio for the ultimate wearer protection.
- Optimised Micro Peak for maximum upward visibility.
- EN12492 Chinstrap for the ultimate retention on the ground and at height.
- Premium “Twist 2 Fit” wheel ratchet for improved head and nape protection.
- Our new Active Comfort sweatband is not only 4x softer but has increased surface area making it perfect for all and everyday wear.
- Full system compatibility with a range of certified accessories for different tasks.
- Weight: 553g
Material: Shell: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
Internal Features: 6 point sewn durable and hardwearing Terylene webbing Cradle, complete with Active Comfort Sweatband, Mips Cradle