Notch's Hollow Fiberglass Poles are designed to be rigid, lightweight, and resist splintering in your hands. The base poles have a female ferrule for attaching an extension pole or pruning attachments, and includes a rubber boot on the bottom. The extension poles have a male ferrule end for attaching to a base pole and the same secure and quick attaching female ferrule on the top.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight, rigid, extremely durable and available in lengths of 4, 6, and 8 feet.
- Wall thickness = 0.125in
- Outside dia.= 1.25in
- Batch tested to 100kV per foot for 5 minutes.
- Exceptional strength
- Flexural strength (per ASTMD7264) ≥ 380 Kgf
- Compression Strength ≥ 250Kgf
- Barcol Hardness(per ASTMD2583) ≥ 45B
- Ferrules constructed of aircraft grade aluminum
- Base poles feature a heavy duty rubber boot
- Protective surface veil prevents fiber blooming at surface caused by abrasion
- Fits variety of sawhead, lopper, & Big Shot® accessories (sold separately)
⚠️Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defe
- 1.25 in (31 mm)
- 4 ft
- Product Type: