The Notch Flow Adjustable Rope Wrench is now available in limited edition purple splash- while supplies last!
The Notch Flow Adjustable Rope Wrench has an adjustable concave stainless steel bollard which provides a custom friction setting. Engineered and developed in collaboration with Kevin Bingham and officially licensed from Singing Tree, the Notch Flow Adjustable Rope Wrench revolutionizes your basic SRS setup of a wrench and tether.
Evolving from the original ZK-1 construction utilizing a bollard, the Flow is unique because it’s adjustable, giving you the freedom to customize the friction in your setup. The Flow provides an improved ultra-low drag ascent, saving you time and energy when you climb. Pair the Flow with the Fusion Tether to create the ultimate SRS setup.
Features & Benefits:
- Improved ultra low drag ascent
- Fits rope diameter range = 11 mm-13 mm (7/16” – 1/2”)
- Quick and efficient integration with Fusion Tether or alternative tethers
- Includes stainless steel slic pin for mid line attachment of the climbing rope
- Robust solid hot forged T6 7075 aluminum construction
- Rope friendly chamfered edges
- Engineered & developed in collaboration with original inventor Kevin Bingham
- MBS 23 kN (5,400 lbs.)
- ROPE DIAMETER 11 mm - 13 mm (7/16” - 1/2")
- DIMENSIONS (INCHES) 2 x 4⅜ x 1⅝
- DIMENSIONS (mm) 51 x 111 x 41
- WEIGHT 0.25 lbs. (113 g)
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: